For those of us still working at home and using Faiba’s 4G network to cater for their internet needs, there is a simple way to load airtime from MPESA without having to visit a shop for a voucher. The process works just like many other Pay bill numbers and you can load it instantly and proceed to purchase bundles for your use.
We recently elaborated simple steps you could also use to load your Telkom Kenya line with credit from MPESA in our earlier editorial. Unfortunately, Airtel Kenya doesn’t have a dedicated MPESA Pay Bill number for the same purpose and instead you’ll have to rely on third parties who may charge a small fee in return – a complete guide for Airtel is also available here.
Jamii Telkom offers some interesting data packages on its network with some lucrative deals such as their recent Wonder phone that has managed to get a lot of Kenyans excited. Turns out, they’ll also have some data packages worth checking out.
Jamii Telkom Data bundles;
- 1GB valid for 1 day at Ksh.50
- 8GB valid for 7 day at Ksh.300
- 15GB valid for 7 day at Ksh.500
- 25GB valid for 30 days at Ksh.1000
- 40GB valid for 30 days at Ksh.2000
- 70GB valid for 30 days at Ksh.3000
- 120GB valid for 30 days at Ksh.4000
- 210GB valid for 30 days at Ksh.6000
How to purchase faiba 4G airtime from MPESA
- On your MPESA Menu, choose Lipa na M-PESA.
- Then select Pay Bill
- Enter Faiba’s MPESA Business No: 776611
- Put your faiba mobile number as the account number such as: 0747 XXX XXX
- Enter the Amount.
- Followed by your MPESA PIN and tap on Send.