Nokia Inc has introduced ‘Nokia Oro’ a laxury phone made of 18carats of gold plating, a sapphire crystal and leather acquired from a Scotland’s finest Caledonian herds. Despite its luxury status, Nokia Oro is designed with similar features found in earlier Symbian (Anna) based smart phones with pentaband radio connectivity supporting up to HSPDA 3G and WiFi networks. Equipped with a 3.5 inch AMOLED display screen, Nokia Oro supports High Definition video clips and Images taken on its enormous 8.0 mega-pixel camera.
The main selling factor for Nokia Oro in comparison with other handsets having similar features is it’s built in body which comprises of high quality and expensive luxury material such as gold plating. Nokia Oro is clearly best suited for those individuals who want a unique distinct identity through their handsets; Nokia Oro has already been sold in Russia and across Middle East. Nokia Oro is a premium handset which has experienced impressive sales in Russia so far and gives its users a social status with regard to its build quality and superior materials.
- Symbian (Anna) based Operating system. Symbian Anna on Nokia Oro is stable and superior to previous symbian based OS such as Symbian 3 with countless applications which can be downloaded from Nokia Ovi store.
- 8inch AMOLED display screen. Capture and record images and video clips of High Definition caliber supporting 720p video recording. The digital camera can take photos of up to 3264x2448pixels.
- 3G. enjoy fast internet connection speed on 3G networks
- Superior design featuring a Scratch resistant carat gold plating and real sapphire crystal in the home key making it 8 times sturdier compared to standard glass.
- WiFi. Establish wireless internet connections using WiFi feature at locations where such signals exist.
- Proximity sensor for auto turn off
- Nokia Oro has an in built handwriting sensor
- Supports external MicroSD cards of up to 32GB
- 680MHz ARM11 Processor