Since the introduction of Samsung Galaxy Sii, most users praised its design and performance; however some wished it had more functionality, apparently, Samsung has been listening carefully hence the introduction of Samsung Galaxy Celox 4G LTE. The new Samsung Galaxy Celox 4G LTE smart phone is obviously an upgrade of its predecessor Galaxy Sii. There are various features setting Samsung Celox apart from its sibling Galaxy Sii such as LTE radio supporting 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink.
- 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. If you intent to multitask applications on your Samsung Celox, you need not worry as it has powerful processor capable of running those Android applications efficiently.
- Dual cameras capture images and record video clips using a powerful 8.0megapixel camera rear camera on Samsung Celox and make those video calls using a font facing 2.0megapixel camera
- 4.5inch Super Amoled display screen supporting 800x480pixl resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy Celox 4G LTE runs on Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system which has countless compatible applications from an extensive Android market.
- 4G Long Term Evolution technology supporting 800MHz. users can download HD quality video clips on Samsung Celox within minutes using 4G technology capable of 100Mbps download speed and 50Mbps upload speed.