Demand for notebooks with capabilities of providing vivid content at any location and a light weight slim design led Samsung to introduce NP9001A; a series 9 notebook equipped with 64GB solid state drive which ensures faster loading speed. Latest HD games and movies are viewed on Samsung’s SuperBright screen technology to enhance user experience. The powerless sleep mode saves your laptop battery power without necessarily shutting it down, when you close its lid; it goes into powerless sleep mode while opening it brings your laptop back to life.
Samsung NP900X1A Series 9 notebook comes with a new state of the art Intel core i5 processor to offer the much needed power to operate most applications such as games without any difficulties like time lag. In addition, the new multi-touch super button click-pad is more user friendly since it features a glass coating and an image sensor to avoid cursor disappearance or jumping around the screen.
Samsung NP900X1A Series 9 Notebook Features/Specifications;
- Intel core i5 processor. Whether playing latest 3D games or compressing large HD Video size, the new state of the art processor accelerates CPU processing power when needed most.
- 64GB Solid State Drive. Samsung’s solid state drive technology is known for faster loading of applications, booting of your computer which limits time lag between execution of a command and when that command (in this case applications) is loaded.
- Longer battery life. NP900X1A notebook saves power with its efficient performance such as powerless sleep mode. Its advanced lithium polymer battery has a capacity of up to 7hours which makes it last more than 3 times longer than typical batteries.
- 1.3 mega-pixel HD webcam
- 2GB DDR3 system memory
- Windows 7 Home
- Bluetooth V3.0 high speed technology
- 11.6 inch superbright plus display screen
- HD LED backlit with anti-glare technology
Samsung NP900X1A Series 9 Notebook Price in Kenya: Kshs.107,910