- 4G LTE Technology
- Fingerprint identification sensor
- DOLBY surround Digital and HIFI 2.0 sound effects
- Superior 13.0MP back and 8MP front low light performance cameras
while unveiling Tecno Phantom 5, the company had delivered on the promise of optimized smartphone innovation that provides 4G LTE capability coupled with entertainment features that offer consumers an opportunity to experience more on the go.
With many consumers looking for a fashionable smartphone that they can use both for work and leisure, the Phantom 5 provides a perfect balance of features, power, build, while providing the best Android experiences with the Android 5.0 and access to the latest apps.
Phantom 5 is a powerful Octa core smartphone that offers consumers a premium design, 32GB inbuilt memory, a 3000mAh battery giving more talk time, 3GB RAM that makes the device faster and a spacious 5.5 inch Super IPS screen display with an intelligent second generation fingerprint identification sensor.
Available for a premium price, the Phantom 5 marks a new milestone for Tecno Mobile being the first 4G LTE enabled smartphone and epitomizes the brand values of the company; experiencing more out of life, exactly what a consumer desires out of a smartphone.
Making the announcement in Nairobi, Mr. Livingstone Migwi, General Manager TECNO Mobile Kenya said that Tecno will maintain its brand philosophy by unveiling high quality devices to meet the growing needs of consumers across the region and globally.
- Experience the full capability of 4G LTE networks with the Phantom 5
- Fingerprint identification sensor – Using the second generation fingerprint identification algorithm of Swedish FPC company enjoy 360 degree no dead angle recognition with a false acceptance rate of as low as 1/100000, a false rejection rate at 1% and fingerprint identifying speed of just 0.7 second.
- Superior low light performance camera – Capture photos quickly and easily with the 0 MP back camera with dual restore natural color flash and F2.0 large aperture, 8.0 MP front camera with natural light level lights flash with a super stack sensor ISOCELL and Finland Visidon extraction algorithm that brightens you photos up to 50% and reduce noise reduction up to 75%.
- Superlative music reverberation effects based on HIFI 2.0 and DOLBY Surround Digital – Enjoy music and videos with ultra-low noise, high output density on Dolby surround digital technology with smart music analytical chip TFA9890 and high capability loudspeakers (AAC181).
- Keep your photos, videos and documents safely backed up with 32 GB free inbuilt memory
- Handle multiple processes faster on your device with the 3GB RAM
- Enjoy longer technology and entertainment experiences with the powerful 3000mAh Battery
- View videos, photos interact with apps and browse the internet optimally with the 5 inch FHD Super IPS screen display with 404 PPI
- Octa Core with the latest Android 5.0 platform
“Tecno Mobile is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and with the launch of Phantom 5 in Kenya today, we are setting a benchmark of what the public desires in an evolving mobile technology space and a highly competitive market. We will continue providing world class quality products that deliver positive change in customers’ lives” added Mr. Migwi.
On her part, TECNO Mobile Public Relations Manager, Karroumi Hanane said, “Tecno Mobile is the fastest growing mobile brand in Africa we have continued to prove this with innovation in design, quality and product pricing. By making quality a core focus for continuous improvement in the sector, we have won global awards and are now leaders within just the 5 years we have been in Africa.” The Phantom 5 will be available across Kenya starting today in all Tecno and Tecno official distributor shops in black and gold at a retail price of KES 39,999.