A new symbian based smart phone from Nokia Corporation has been introduced to the handsets market; Nokia 500 comes with advanced features compared to its symbian counterparts. Build with an efficient powerful 1GHz processor, Nokia 500 operates on symbian Anna platform; an advanced simian operating system to previous Symbian ^ 3 software. Nokia 500 is designed with changeable back covers and its price tag is relatively fair compared to its enormous features; an affordable price tag to those looking for a full featured low cost smart phone.
- 3.2 inch capacitive display touch screen. Enjoy excellent view on Nokia 500’s enhanced touch screen supporting resolutions of up to 640360 pixels. Scroll through your favorite applications using a touch screen.
- 1.0GHz processor allowing multiple applications to run at the same time without difficulty.
- Nokia 500 supports pentaband radio coverage allowing travelers to stay connected despite their location.
- 3G enabled. 3G networks offer high speed internet connections. Nokia 500 can accommodate internet speed of up to 5.8mbps on HSUPA courtesy of 3G.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Fm radio receiver
- Symbian Anna Operating system superior to previous Symbian ^ 3 software.
- Nokia Maps
- Social applications
- Superior design with changeable back covers.
Nokia 500 Price: EUR 150
Nokia 500 Price in Kenya: Ksh.19350