Nikon took the photography universe by surprise after they unveiled Coolpix S1200pj camera with a built in projector, the new digital camera comes as an advanced upgrade of its predecessors since Nikon introduced their cutting edge technology sometimes last year. After the success of its first S1100pj digital camera featuring a built in projector, it certainly paved way for Nikon to develop advanced compact digital camera such as Coolpix S1200pj featuring its vibrant technology. To spicy up its invention just a little bit, the manufacturer has added support for iOS devices such as iphones, ipads and ipods on its newest Nikon Coolpix S1200pj digital camera; users of iOS devices will now be able to synchronize their devices with Nikon Coolpix S1200pj and utilize all possible features without any hitches.
Nikon Coolpix S1200pj Digital camera has capacity to shoot 14.1 million pixels quality images when you’re not using it to watch a movie of course; in addition, you’ll enjoy its 720 pixel high definition recording capability with options to zoom in distant images up to 5x. Unlike earlier models, Nikon Coolpix S1200pj digital camera supports additional 40 percent increase in brightness with three times greater projection contrast to offer brilliant images with resolution of up to 60 inch display. As I have indicated earlier regarding Nikon Coolpix S1200pj’s support for iOS devices such as iphones, ipads and ipods, users can be able to connect with these devices using a dedicated cable and project images and videos stored on them as well as from online sites like YouTube. On the downward side however, you’ll need to recharge your battery quite often if you are planning to use it for projection purposes.
Looking at Nikon Coolpix S1200pj’s design, you’ll notice an elegant refined slim body device featuring a sliding projector cover that protects the lens from dust and other external materials; on top of that, Coolpix S1200pj is further enhanced by automatic illumination of frequently used buttons located at the back of the camera during projection sparing users’ trouble of manual illumination. In an effort to perfect the quality of images produced by Nikon Coolpix S1200pj camera, the manufacturer integrated EXPEED C2 image processing engine of which not only ensures brilliant images but also enhances image processing speed.
Nikon Coolpix S1200pj Features/Specifications;
- 7.5 inch display panel with anti-reflection coating, 5 level brightness adjustment
- 14.1million effective pixels, 5x zoom NIKKOR lens
- 94MB internal storage expandable with SDHC/SDXC and SD memory cards
- Up to 20 lumens projector brightness with image size between 5-60 inches.
- (HD 720p) 4GB maximum movie size, maximum 29 min movie recording
- Support for iOS devices such as ipad, iphone and ipod
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- Project streaming content from YouTube and other online stores
- 18 built in scene modes, built in projector
- High speed USB technology
- Rechargeable Lithium ion battery (EN-EL12)
Nikon Coolpix S1200pj Price in Kenya: $430