Android’s powered smart phones market segment is embracing for the introduction of what could be the world’s smallest android powered smart phone Xperia mini announced by Sony Ericsson. The new Sony Ericsson Xperia mini measures 3.5×2.0x0.6 inches and weighs only 99g. Android powered smart phones continue to be the most preferred handsets considering the availability of countless android supported applications.
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini is equipped to shoot HD standard video clips with just a single touch of a button which can be shared with other DLNA compatible devices such as television sets using WiFi feature. Innovation in the mobile phone sector has seen major manufacturers such as Sony Ericsson, Huawei, LG and Samsung migrate from previous traditional operating system to Android OS. Nokia on the other hand is suffering major set backs due to its continued support and use of out-dated Symbian based software; there is no doubt Google’s Android OS is the future of smart phones.
- High Definition Video clips. Just with a single button touch, Sony Ericsson Xperia mini has capability of shooting brilliant HD videos that can later be viewed on television sets or computers.
- DLNA Sharing. Xperia mini supports DLNA to connect wirelessly via WiFi with other DLNA compatible devices such as HD TV’s to watch and share media files such as pictures and video clips.
- WiFi feature can be used to establish wireless internet connection on your Xperia mini Android smart phone.
- Mobile Bravia Engine technology enhances contrast levels on Xperia mini producing clear, sharp and crisp clear colors.
- Android operating system. Countless Android powered applications can be downloaded from the extensive android market and be customized on your Xperia mini handset for quality user experience.
- Built in email client
- FM radio
- 320×480 pixels display screen