The increasing number of Android phone users in Kenya has rendered the market segment to be more lucrative to mobile phone manufacturers. Huawei has been on the Kenyan market for a while now and most used Android phones such as Huawei U8150 carry its brand name; Kenyans have been waiting anxiously for Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet’s availability since it was introduced by Huawei electronics.
- Android 2.2 operating system (froyo platform) offers countless applications ranging from Google maps to other applications available from online stores. Android is currently the most preferred OS, hence most applications are compatible
- 800×480 7inch TFT display screen. Enjoy a much wider view while using Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet to load applications such as games and Google maps.
- 1GHz processor. Experience faster response time on mobile applications such as games supported by an efficient processor.
- 512MB internal memory
- Experience faster internet browsing and download speed supported by 3G feature on Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet.
- Establish wireless internet connection on Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet using WiFi feature.
- Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet supports an external MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Bluetooth enabled
- HD video and HiFi audio player
- Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet comes in a sleek 22mm thick design and weighs only 400grams making it pocket-able.
- Front VGA camera to make video calls
- However, there are some concerns regarding Battery life.
- 600MB free Safaricom data
- Free Safaricom Sim Card
Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet Price in Kenya at Safaricom shops: Kshs.34,999