There are several reasons that push most of us to consider buying electronic devices through a pay as you go arrangement; mostly due to high initial costs which are instead spread over a longer period in such arrangements. But equally, there are several reasons why such attractive arrangements aren’t so attractive in the long run; for example, purchasing the new Samsung Galaxy A10s device through the M-kopa and Safaricom arrangement will see consumers spent almost KES 25,000 on a device that’s available for half price in retail outlets.
At the same time, it’ll be selfish to assume the deal brokered between Samsung, M-kopa and Safaricom isn’t worth our attention; it has its merits and understandably, most of us will see it convenient rather than investing so much in a gadget that’ll be out-fashioned in a few months. Samsung has been clever enough to ink a deal with Safaricom and M-Kopa to sell the Samsung A10s at hire purchase to consumers who cannot raise the initial budget for the device.
The pay as you go plan present Kenyans with an opportunity to go home with a Samsung Galaxy A10s and pay in KES 60 daily installments. The latest budget themed entrant from Samsung is an immediate upgrade of the Samsung A10 and comes with internal storage of 32 GB and 2 GB RAM with a 2-year warranty.
How to get Samsung Galaxy A10s through pay as you go from Samsung, M-kopa and Safaricom
- To get the Samsung Galaxy A10s, you’ll need to visit selected Safaricom and M-Kopa shops,
- Make a down payment of Ksh3,499.
- You’ll be issued with the smartphone and thereafter make a daily payment of Ksh60 daily (one credit) for a period of 365 days.
How to make daily payments after buying the Samsung Galaxy A10s through Pay as You Go plan
- To make a payment, a customer will use Pay Bill 333222, enter M-Kopa account number and the amount they wish to spend.
- A customer can purchase any number of credits at a time as they wish; for example, if you pay Ksh600, you will receive 10 Credits
What happens when you fail to pay the daily charges;
- If for any reason a customer fails to make the daily payment, their phone will lock and they will not be able to use the smartphone until they make the payment.
You may be able to unlock your phone for 5 minutes so that you can make payment from your M-Pesa account
How to order Samsung a10 from m kopa
I need Samsung A10S
I need one
Where are those selected safaricop shop am from Nairobi kenya
Am in COAST in Kilifi county Kilifi south at Mtwapa where is your safaricom shop that I can go get mine
Can I purchase the Samsung A10
i need a samsung galaxy A10s
its a good smartphone and i would really like to have it please.
How do I get sumsang A11
how can i check the M-Kopa payment balance?
Can I plz purchase the Samsung Galaxy A10S, am in need of it
I have a question to you Mkopa…
Comment:i need aphone
I lost ma account. Number how do I reget it
Comment:am from migori where can i get safaricom and mkopa shop am in need of samsung a10
were will i get safaricom i am in turkana county
I am in need of it
I need a Samsung a10
How much is A10 now it’s a nice phone
I need Samsung a10 s