Telkom Kenya has just unveiled a giveaway promotion targeting customers on its network by rewarding them with various gifts including a Nokia phone with accessories through the Christmas season. The promotion which will be run by Telkom Kenya on various social media platforms will see a winner randomly selected from those who’ll be participating.
Unlike Safaricom which has seen a tremendous year despite losing its sitting Chief Executive Officer Bob Collymore to cancer Telkom Kenya’s story hasn’t been a pretty one. The telecom operator failed to merge with rival Airtel following concerns raised by Safaricom regarding sharing of frequency spectrum as well as outstanding debt owed to Safaricom by the two mobile operators.
While Safaricom has managed to increase its customer base especially in the home internet offering – cutting into Zuku’s influence, the two mobile operators have not seen any major growth and continue to run on losses.
How to participate and win with Telkom Kenya’s GBambe Giveaway
- Subscribers need to participate in the telco’s daily challenges posted on its social media pages.
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Those employed or associated with HMD Global or Telkom Kenya are prohibited from participating.
- Selection will be done randomly
- Winners will be announced daily from Tuesday 10th December 2019 to Saturday 14th December 2019.
- The prize consists of a box containing a Nokia device and related accessories.
- Telkom reserves the right to offer a different prize of substantially equivalent value. The foregoing notwithstanding, the prize is not redeemable for cash or anything else.
- Devices must be collected from Telkom Plaza, Ralph Bunche Road, Nairobi between 10am-5pm on Monday-Friday.
- Winners must present their original ID when collecting their prize.
I want to know about this