Following the announcement of Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 by Huawei telecommunications, Android fanatics are waiting anxiously for what could be another budget smart phone to arrive at their doorsteps. The new Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 smart phone comes in a small compact design utilizing a handy candy bar form factor. It weighs only 95g which is lighter than most smart phones in its genre; in fact, Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 best fits in your pocket or purse so you don’t worry about carrying it around.
A 3.2inc capacitive display screen on Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 looks reasonable considering its price structure which stands at $232 as of now. Many would not consider Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 as budget smart phone; however, its features such as a 3.2 mega-pixel camera looks standard and in compliance with the price tag. There are various Huawei handsets on the Kenyan market and one of the major issues experienced on these devices is a poor battery life; Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 is not an exception.
Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 smart phone runs on a Qualcomm MSM7227 at 600MHz processor speed which looks inferior considering its latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system that requires much power to load various compatible applications. Let’s face it, a budget smart phone such as Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 can not guarantee same user experience as heavy weights in this category hence a give and take situation.
Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 Features/Specifications;
- 600MHz processor speed is a little inferior but I believe Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 possess a modest and standard processor suiting its price category.
- 3.5inch capacitive touch screen
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 supports an external MicroSD card up to 32GB
- WiFi technology to establish wireless internet connection
- Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 supports 3G networks to offer fast internet connection
Huawei U8510 Ideos X3 Smart Phone Price in Kenya: $232
when is the x3 available, and if it is already available in Kenya where can I buy one?