There are many ways that MPESA users can withdraw their cash across the country, one of these many ways is getting their cash through an automated teller machine (ATM). Using an ATM machine has its own advantages, including a 24hr operation as well as a reliable network across the country. Additionally, you don’t have to be a KCB customer to access this feature, just initiate the transaction on your phone and you’ll have your cash in no time.
We recently wrote about how you can withdraw from a coop bank atm; the process is more or less similar, with a few tweaks here and there. Withdrawing cash from an ATM machine operates the same way as you usually withdraw from an MPESA agent. The main difference is that you’ll need to make some choices on the ATM machine to confirm the transaction.
How to withdraw money from MPESA using a KCB bank ATM machine
- On your MPESA menu, choose Withdraw Cash
- Proceed to select ATM
- Then enter KCB agent number: 555555
- Confirm with your MPESA PIN
- You should receive a text message bearing a six-digit code that will act as a password
On the ATM machine
- Proceed to choose MPESA withdrawal on the ATM
- Enter details as prompted using the six digits as password
- Note: the password will expire within 10 minutes, therefore initiate this process only when close to the ATM machine.
Why does *522# is not working and I want to transfer money? Kindly help
Kindly iwant to check my balance and *522#is not working in my phone
What if the password expires?
i love tuvuti
i whant money from my a count