Members of the Unitas Sacco can withdraw money from their accounts to MPESA using a USSD code right on their mobile phone. The organization started off as a deposit taking savings and credit cooperative but has since introduced more services to be at par with most financial institutions.
And like any other financial institution, Unaitas members faced interruptions during the pandemic period and most services have since been moved to online as well as mobile banking where you don’t have to visit their branches but rather access services right on their mobile devices.
How to withdraw money from Unaitas Sacco account to MPESA using a mobile phone
- On your mobile phone, Dial *493# then press call
- Enter your credentials to login, your National ID number followed by Mo-Cash PIN.
- From the menu, select Withdraw Option
- From the next window, choose account number you intent to withdraw from.
- Then put the amount to be withdrawn and confirm the transaction.
- You should receive a text message from MPESA momentarily