Some Good news to Dstv explora customers here in Kenya who were longing to have Showmax content on their internet connected devices after the company added Dstv explora to its supported devises. Showmax which has so far put up a good fight against streaming giants such as amazon prime and Netflix to carter for those who’d rather stream content directly via their internet connected smart TV’s or other streaming devices like the apple TV and Roku Streaming Stick as opposed to traditional satellite TV. The service which prides to have thousands of hours of local and international movies and series – though not as latest as Netflix, is used by many Kenyans who find it cheaper and more portable than other Dstv services.
Before the Explorer was added to its supported devices, Showmax customers could only access the service via an app on streaming devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Smart TV’s and so forth. Since Showmax mainly operates via internet, Dstv explora customers will consequently need to have their devices hooked to the internet to access content from the service.
Now here is how you can get Showmax service on the DstvExplora device
- First and foremost, as you’d imagine, internet connection is required on your explorer
- On your Dstv Explore menu, head over to “Watch now”, then select “Showmax”.
- Browse through available content, once you’ve seen something you’d love to watch, press “OK”
- Here, you’ll need to sign in with your Showmax account if you’re already a subscriber. However, if not, you may sign up at Showmax.com
- Once you’ve signed in and everything looks in oder, start watching!
You can as well include Showmax to your monthly Dstv bill as below; lucky if you are a DStv Premium customer – Showmax is given at no extra.
- First, head over to Easy.dstv.com
- Choose “My Account” and sign in to Easyplatform.
- Once logged in scroll to “ Showmax” and sign up for Showmax.
- You will be automatically redirected to the voucher capture screen where the activation code is pre-populated, press submit.
- Accept billing and click “yes”.