Described as a budget friendly laptop with just enough hard drive capacity for every day’s activities and an ergonomic keyboard ensuring maximum comfort while typing; Samsung RV510 is now available in Kenya at Safaricom retail outlets. The 15.6 inch intel Celeron T4500 2.3GHz powered Samsung RV510 laptop features a vibrant display screen and an isolated traditional flat keyed keyboard to out-perform its rivals in the same price category.
Despite its sluggish intel Celeron T4500 2.3GHz processor, common daily tasks can be accomplished efficiently just like any other laptop with a minimum dual core 2.4GHz processor. By abandoning glossy finish screen, Samsung decided to engage a matte screen which significantly helps reduce reflections with its coating making it comfortable for a prolonged use. The LED backlit screen make colors appear brighter on Samsung RV510 producing the much needed impact.
- Intel Celeron T450 2.3GHz processor. Just enough processor power to accomplish daily tasks including playing 3D games, browsing internet and school projects. This processor may however be sluggish when it comes to multi-tasking.
- Distinctive design. Samsung RV510 is haptic-enhanced with ergonomic capabilities which make users enjoy using it. It has a robust body built to withstand bumps and knocks.
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi wireless technology to establish internet connections anytime anywhere.
- Samsung recovery solution. Unexpected loss of power should never be a concern anymore as Samsung RV510 is equipped with a recovery solution that automatically create a system restore point on the hard drive allowing users to continue from where they left.
- 160GB hard drive capacity
- Bluetooth enabled
- 1GB system RAM
- Free printer with every RV510 purchase
- 600MB free Safaricom data bundles
- Price in Kenya at Safaricom retail outlets: Kshs.36,999