Are you a teacher employed by the Teachers Service Commission of Kenya? We’ve come up with a guideline to assist in filling up and downloading your Pay slip easily online. You don’t need to physically visit TSC offices or wait for a letter at your postal address to access your Pay slip at least if you’re employed by TSC. Pay slips are pretty important as they contain relevant information on your salary deductions and can come in handy especially when applying for loan or acquiring an asset through credit.
- First of all, you’ll need to visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website at: https://www.tsc.go.ke/ or directly go to the T-Pay login page at https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
- Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your username and password. If you ever forget your password, please use the “Forgot Password” option that appears on the login page to reset your password and filling the password resetting form.
Requirements When registering for teachers service commission pay slip on T-Pay
The form for getting a payslip online requires Kenyans to provide truthful details about the TSC number in Kenya,
- Full names,
- ID number
- KRA Tax PIN in Kenya
- Date of birth
- Designation code
- Pay station code
- Bank account number
- mobile number
- Personal email address.
Note that only teachers or secretariat staff who have registered and activated their accounts can log on to the TSC payslip downloading system.
- If you are a first time user, click on the “Registration/Activate Account” button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration.
- The information you require to register for the TSC online pays lip download service includes TSC number, your names, ID number, KRA Tax PIN, your date of birth, your designation code, your pay station code, your bank account number, your mobile phone number, the personal email address.
- As part of the security features, you are required to select and provide an answer to a security question which is useful in resetting the passwords. Finally, you need to set and confirm your password which is the ultimate security feature for your online account and should be reset in any incident of compromise.
- Kenyans are also required to create a new password, to confirm the new password and to select a unique secret question and an answer to the secret question for easy recovery of the account.
- Upon successful registering for the service, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
- Under the “View pays lip” menu, select the “View pays lip” option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online pay slips. Besides, you can also view your current status by clicking the “View Your Details” option. If you need to change your password at any given time, click the “Change Your Password” option from the dashboard.
- Just like any other online portfolio based services, always remember to log out of your account once you are done using the service for security and confidentiality purpose.