The introduction of Huawei B593, world’s first broadband router has so far sparked a major development in the telecommunications sector allowing service providers increase their subscribers’ base without necessarily having a fixed network infrastructure. Previously, routers required a fixed network infrastructure to enable consumers’ access broadband internet connection from the operator. The new Huawei B593 wireless broadband router supports Long Term Evolution (LTE TDD)/ 4th Generation (4G) network and FDD to offer an amazing download speed of up to 100M, the router provides WiFi access to 32 devices as well as personal computers connected via an Ethernet cable. LTE TDD technology is gaining worldwide recognition with most service providers upgrading their infrastructures to comply with the new platform.
- LTE TDD/LTE FDD technology
- Up to 100M download speed
- Connects up to 32 devices to internet via WiFi
- Works with other office equipments such as fax and printer
- Wireless, no need for fixed network infrastructure